The Confidential News

SHOCKING: Girl Died in Her Sleep by Her Earphones while Her Mobile Device is Charging!

A+ A-

Some of us are sleeping besides our phones to hear music, others fell asleep while their earphones are stuffed into their ears. But is it really dangerous to leave those earplugs serenading our eardrums while dreaming on our bed?

See these viral photos posted on social media involving an awful woman who was electrocuted and died because she left her Headphones plugged onto her ears while charging her mobile device.


WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT
These photos contains graphic content that can shock, offend and upset some people.

Image from Noel Barredo
Image from Noel Barredo
Image from Noel Barredo
Image from Noel Barredo
Image from Noel Barredo
This was uploaded by a Facebook user with account name Crizelle de Vera on June 11, 2015. As of writing, this photo garnered more than 61 thousand shares. Here is her caption:


"SHOCKING! This poor young lady was killed by her headset while in her sleep!
A young filipina girl recharges her phone while her earphone was connected to her both ears and fell asleep. As she was sleeping, the phone overheated, burnt and the electric power went through the earphone and she got electrocuted and died on her sleep. This has happened last night at 11 pm , June 10, 2015."

What are your thoughts regarding to this incident? share us your minds with us!

Source: Noel Barredo

Loading...

Other Post

Viral 3086476742776328369

Post a Comment Google Plus

  1. This is false you dumbasses. Check it out on Snopes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If this wasn't false, I'd say made in china

      Delete
  2. I think this is not from Philippines, The Uniforms of the Investigators are not from Philippine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh!! so the phone overheated and then amplified the voltage and current coming from the fucking 5volts charger 1000 times??? the fuck. only a FOOL would fall for this joke.. hhahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://www.ugluu.mn/144405.html this a thai woman

    ReplyDelete
  5. As usual, a news portal that doesn't actually know about journalism and reporting but only knows how to turn on the computer, connect to the internet and steal photos and creates stupid articles they call news
    Plus their regular readers and followers who reads w/o their brains

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was the most scariest way of dying

    ReplyDelete
  7. The phone and charger of this girl is local made in LOCAL...

    ReplyDelete
  8. it is completely false, stupid people who made this news...it is very clear that the girl is dead for more then 5 days...and the cause can not be electrocution as the current is very low intensity
    Decay (5-11 days)
    Fluids begin to drain from the corpse via any available orifice, particularly the nose and mouth. The internal organs typically decompose in a particular order, starting with the intestines and ending with the prostate or uterus.

    ReplyDelete
  9. iPhone 4
    exploded http://www.kioopo.com/waspadalah-hindari-kebiasaan-mendengarkan-musik-pakai-headset-saat-tidur-5408

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this is just a false news which just make us confuse.We should not trust this kind of false news.

    ReplyDelete

emo-but-icon

Loading...
X

Like Us on Facebook!

Show your Support. Become a FAN!

Thank You!

item